<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17124893\x26blogName\x3dConfessions+Of+A+Tarnished+Southern+B...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tarnishedsouthernbelle.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tarnishedsouthernbelle.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2391259041278630350', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Big Brother....Big Lover!

I LOVE Big Brother! Ive waited all winter for this! Does anyone else watch this show? Do they love it as much as me? I think not.

I am so excited..yet, I feel like crap today. My back and abdomen is killing me! And Im trying to drink as much as I can of cranberry juice and water..but blech!

Make me feel better, promise me you will watch Big Brother on CBS tonight...then we can have something to talk about tomorrow :)


link | posted by Mrs. TSB at 11:26 AM






5 Comments:
Blogger ZootsMom had this to say:

Oh don't worry, Miss Zoot, Me, Deb, Laura, and a bunch of other watch so you'll have plenty to talk about and with...Just get yourself better ok?

12:32 PM 

Blogger debby had this to say:

Like Zoot's Mom said - you and I have to talk Missy! Go Howie! Go Kaysar! Go Janelle (no, it really doesn't have anything to do with her boobs!)Hope you are feeling better!

5:53 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I too Love BIG Brother..I plan to watch every episode! Go Big James! Go Diane! Go Nacokmus (sp) Woohoo! Big brother 6 people! Get to feeling better Jenn!

Jessica aka Star_wolf84

7:56 PM 

Blogger feydargonet had this to say:

Love Big Brother, so glad a bunch of Season 6 people are back! Glad ya'll are watching it, I am sure I will miss a lot of episodes going back and forth from the hospital all the time, I can get my updates here!
BTW I dunno if you are feeling better or not, but it sounds like you have a UTI thats already traveling to your bladder. I have had bladder infections that turned into kidney infections and it is not fun at all, so go back to your doctor asap. Also stay away from baths for awhile, esp bubble baths, that's a big cause of UTI's for women. Also, try taking the cranberry vitamins. Hope you get feeling better!

10:57 AM 

Blogger debby had this to say:

PISSEDOFF! Thought it was on tonight! (Sunday) grrr... P.S.. How is your wee-er?

6:54 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



I'm a SAHM to 3 girls. We became foster parents in May 2006 in hopes of adoption. We love our girls and could never picture ourselves without them. Although life is much busier, we couldn't be any happier. Here's our story...