<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17124893\x26blogName\x3dConfessions+Of+A+Tarnished+Southern+B...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tarnishedsouthernbelle.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tarnishedsouthernbelle.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2391259041278630350', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
I'm Really A Chunky Black Man...

Have ya'll seen this? It's the My Heritage celebrity matchup.

So, I thought I would give it a try and see who I looked like, so I uploaded my picture and do you know who it says I look like? It gave a list...first up...

1. Forest Whitaker (So, I guess I look like a chunky black MAN! Hello?!?!)
2. Jessica Alba
3. Shiri Appleby
4. Tony Blair
5. David Oddsson
6. Judy Garland
7. Giancarlo Fisichella

Some I can deal with..but I would prefer to be a girl! LOL


UPDATE: Okay, so I wasn't satified with that list, so I chose a different picture, want to hear what I got then?

1. Billy Bob Thornton
2. Tom Petty
3. Jessica Lange
4. Penelope Cruz
5. Neil Kinnock
6. Mamoru Oshii
7. Marilyn Monroe
8. Johnny Knoxville
9. Elizabeth Hurley
10. Sugar Ray Robinson


I could have sent in a picture of my ASS and got better results..I'm going to go drown myself now!



link | posted by Mrs. TSB at 12:14 PM






2 Comments:
Anonymous tasha had this to say:

That was fun!

1st up was Alyson Hannigan.. I see it.. It's my smile, that Matches most of the Stars

2-Julia Roberts
3-Audrey Tautou
4-Julianne Moore
5-Neve Campbell

2:15 PM 

Blogger feydargonet had this to say:

OMG THAT WAS FUNNNNNNNNN read your post this morn then went and watched 'The View' and what do you know it was on there too so I just had to try it!!! I did the same picture twice, the first time I let them do the face marker, and the second time I got more of my hair and everything this is who I look like. . . most of them match my nose and the set and slant of my eyes
Their face marker
1.Kelly Clarkson (57%) LOVE
2.Sania Mirza (57%) Who is this?
3. Neil Armstrong (56%) Grrr
4. Hillary Duff (52%) Cute
5. Drew Barrymore (51%) LOVE
6. Gretchen Wilson (47%) I guess
7. Gloria Estefan (47%) her eyes and mouth and mine match almost perfectly.
8. Sigrid Undset (45%) Dunno who this is and this picture of her is horrid!
9. Isabelle Adjani(45%) dunno who she is but she's pretty
10. Scarlett Johansson (45%) don't too much care for her.
Me adjusting picture
1. Hillary Duff (57%)
2. Kelly Clarkson (55%)
3. Drew Barrymore (54%)
4. Sania Mirza (52%)
5. Neil Armstrong (49%)
6. Carrie Underwood(49%) I hate blondes!!! But again it's the nose
7. Gretchen Wilson(48%)
8. Scarlett Johansson (46%)
9. Kathleen Turner (46%)
10. Max Reger (45%) grrr

12:57 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



I'm a SAHM to 3 girls. We became foster parents in May 2006 in hopes of adoption. We love our girls and could never picture ourselves without them. Although life is much busier, we couldn't be any happier. Here's our story...